LOL!!!! Yes, now walking the dog with your arms full!!!!!
It is very fortuitous this just came out! It could be very handy to clean up this mess!
What the muck! Eco-friendly university power station explodes covering the area with stinking cows’ poo
- Blow out in slurry processing tank happened in the early hours
- One side of the 30ft tall corrugated metal building was completely torn off
- Thousands of gallons of slurry spilled into a nearby farm flooding one road
- £3million anaerobic digestion plant built in 2011 to offset carbon emissions
- It is the second time it has leaked sludge in the last year
An eco-friendly power station suddenly exploded this morning showering the surrounding area with hundreds of tonnes of stinking cow dung.
The blow out in a slurry processing tank happened in the early hours at the plant outside Harper Adams University near Newport in Shropshire.
View original post 28 more words