Daily Archives: August 15, 2013

Leftards Are Hysterical! Yes!!!! You Should Be Governor Because You Don’t Know Your Own Shoe Size!!!!!!! HAHAHAH!!

Originally posted on suyts space:
Leftards!!!!!!  AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!  Looking spiffy, baby killer!!!!  Wendy, Wendy, what went wrong??

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Issa responds to ‘denier’ award from Obama: Science not the issue. President out to raise energy costs, kill jobs

Originally posted on JunkScience.com:
In response to receiving yesterday a “denier” award from the League of Conservation Voters, a spokesman for Rep. Darrel Issa issued the following statement: “This political gathering isn’t being done to support science, it is…

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

White House Climate Change Comments Show Obama’s Ideological Intolerance

Originally posted on JunkScience.com:
Investor’s Business Daily editorializes: President Obama paints skeptics of global warming as crackpots, while his cabinet threatens the job of anyone who doesn’t toe the same phony orthodoxy. This is emblematic of a political, not…

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Group seeks to block microwave oven rule over bogus ‘social cost of carbon’

Originally posted on JunkScience.com:
The Hill reports: conservative legal group wants the Energy Department (DOE) to withdraw microwave oven efficiency rules because the DOE didn’t seek public comment on its increased estimate of damage from carbon emissions. The Landmark…

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Former EPA science advisor: ‘We could phase out EPA in five years’

Originally posted on JunkScience.com:
Jay Lehr writes at Human Events: We could eliminate 80 percent of EPA’s bloated $8 billion budget and return the money to the people. The remaining 20 percent could be used to fund EPA’s research…

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

White House installs solar panels this week — Multimillion dollar project will save $2,300 in electricity costs per year

Originally posted on JunkScience.com:
The WaPo reports: After nearly three years, the White House began installing solar panels on the First Family’s residence this week, a White House official confirmed Thursday. The Obama administration had pledged in October 2010…

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

As dumb as it gets… World Vasectomy Day Crowdfunding Video

Originally posted on JunkScience.com:
For “men who do not want more children”… with a cameo appearance by Population Bomb-er Paul Ehrlich. And what does Don Quixote have to do with vasectomies?

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Suyts Confirmed Again!!! Leftards Can’t Do Geography!!!

Originally posted on suyts space:
It happens.  I’m sure they didn’t read Suyts and not give me props.  It’s just that like minds think alike.  For a bit, I’ve been on the stupidity of leftards, regarding geography.  See here and…

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Hillary Campaign Releases New Footage Of Her Heroism In Bosnia

Originally posted on Real Science:
Real Science View original post

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment

Obama Continues To Abdicate As World Leader For Freedom!! US LSM Accomplices In National Disgrace!! Egypt’s MB Gets A Pass From US

Originally posted on suyts space:
More to our shame.  Last week we showed readers how Russia’s Putin had called for an end to the religious persecution of Christians in the mid-east.  He called on world leaders to act.  Today we…

Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment