Here was the email title of this article
“Time for Conservatives to Face Global Warming Time Bomb”
Good heavens, we’ve made the lunatics go even more insane. A fellow named Arnaud De Borchgrave, has written a rambling piece in NewsMax, no less.
The piece is a strange conflation of issues which really have no relation, other than the nutters don’t like them.
The term Hebephrenic schizophrenia comes to mind. Don’t believe me?
- Active behavior, but in an aimless and not constructive way
- Bizarre and inappropriate emotional responses
- Difficulty feeling pleasure
- False, fixed beliefs (delusions)
- Lack of motivation
- Seeing or hearing things that aren’t there (hallucinations)
- Strange or silly behavior
- Speech that makes no sense (word salad)
Some of these symptoms are also seen in other types of schizophrenia. The main difference is that in disorganized schizophrenia, there is a lot of strange, aimless behavior and often speech that does not make sense.
Let’s see if we can’t pick out some of these symptoms in this article.
View original post 608 more words